Metallic pigments are special effect pigments composed of mica nano-particles coated with various organic and inorganic pigments to create pearlescent and iridescent effects. These unique pigments are designed to be blended with our Sweet & Easy Sealer®. When the metallic particles are mixed with Sweet & Easy they give the coating a shine that reflects light and creates and eye-catching dramatic color.
Metallic Pigment Usage Rates
- 8 oz. jar pigments approximately 2 gal. of Sweet & Easy Sealer®
- 16 oz. jar pigments approximately 4 gal. of Sweet & Easy Sealer®
- 1 lb. container pigments approximately 10 gal. of Sweet & Easy Sealer®
*These are estimates based upon Sweet & Easy Sealer being applied at it’s thickest rate which is 125 sq. ft. per gallon or approximately 8 mils thick. Sweet & Easy Sealer will not cure properly if applied heavier than 8 mils thickness.
Metallic Pigments Advantages
• Natural organic patterns
• Extremely durable coating
• Multi-dimensional color hues
• Stylish, elegant look
• Economical & cost-effective
• Artisan quality