The SealGreen W10 Finish Coat is an acrylic wax emulsion, design to give high gloss look to finished surfaces with SealGreen E10 High Performance Epoxy Sealer. Also used for restoring shine or gloss to inside concrete overlays, stain floors, and other decorative concrete floors. The SealGreen W10 Finish Coat is applies after the SealGreen E10 High Performance Sealer has cured for 24 hours.
- Multiple applications of SealGreen W10 will increase the gloss level of the surface.
- SealGreen W10 is also use as a maintenance coat to restore the gloss of the surface as needed.
- SealGreen W-10 is an environmentally friendly, low odor finish coat.
- SealGreen W-10 is acceptable for use in schools, health care, commercial and industrial buildings. SealGreen W-10’s quick dry time is ideal for retail stores where quick access for walking traffic is required.
Approximate Square Feet Coverage for floor coated with SealGreen E10 High Performance Epoxy Sealer:
- Quantity Stained Concrete
- 1 Gallon (1st Coat) 1,500 – 1,900 Sqft.
- 1 Gallon (2nd Coat) 2,000 Plus Sqft.
- 1 Quart (1st Coat) 350 – 500 Sqft.
- 1 Quart (2nd Coat) 500 Plus Sqft.
Physical Properties of the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat:
- Solids: 25%
- Flash Point: None
- Dry Time: 1.5 hours
- Spread Rate: 1,400 to 1,900 square feet per gallon.
- Finish: High Gloss
- Option 1: Spray apply product using a clean hand held unit.
- Option 2: Apply with a microfiber mop or pad.
- Option 3: Apply with ½-inch nap roller.
- Optional when dry, buff with a microfiber-buffing pad.
SealGreen W10 Finish Coat Test
This Test is design for testing chemical compatibility with existing interior colored concrete floors sealed with an acrylic sealer, epoxy sealer or other type of sealer. This test is not necessary if your floor is sealed with a SealGreen products such as SealGreen E10 Epoxy Sealer, SealGreen W10 Finish Coat, Richard James E3 Epoxy Sealer or Richard James 2K Polyurethane Sealer.
The intent of this product is to restore the gloss finish of your concrete floor. Please follow the instructions below. The Test comes with the necessary cleaner and the SealGreen W10 Finish coat. In some cases it will also restore the color. The test results will define it this product will work for you.
To provide a true test please follow these instructions:1.Select an area approximately6 inches by 6 inches on the floor where a test can be applied.2.Test Area should be where the sealer still looks good but needs to restore the shine. Please select an inconspicuous area where the test will NOT be very visual.3.Spray the area to be tested with the SealGreen Oil Cleaner Degreaser and allow to remain in place for 5 minutes before rinsing with clean water or wiping with a damp clean cloth or paper towel.4.Allow the test area/s to dry for at least 20 minutes. The dry test area should look like it did before cleaning.5.Pour a small amount of the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat over the area and spread with a brush to cover the entire test area. Do NOT allow the W10 to puddle. The W10 initially is milky colored but as it dries it will become clear and glossy. 6.Allow to dry for 20 minutes.7.Test results evaluation:a.Test Area The floor should look rich in color and glossy after the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat has dried. If this is true the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat is the perfect solution to restore the color and protect your concrete.
b.Test Area–The floor should look rich in color and glossy after the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat has dried. If the application of the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat has crinkled the old sealer and makes the surface rough it is a sign that the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat is NOT compatible with the old sealer.If this is the case, in order tore store the color and seal the floor you will need to strip the old sealer from the concrete before any other sealer is applied. To remove the old sealer from the floor we recommend using SealGreen 600GL Soy Gel Paint and Sealer Remover