Resist All has become my favorite penetrating sealer for concrete. It offers superior stain and water resistance compared to traditional concrete penetrating sealers. It’s cost effective and lasts a long time. Even though it stays in the concrete for 20 years plus, the surface of the concrete can be re-sealed with a light application every couple of years to keep up the maximum stain, oil, and water repellency. Pretty sweet!
Here’s some additional info on the product:
Concrete Chemistries Resist All Concrete & Stone Sealer is the latest advancement in water-based micro sealant technology. This next generation sealer offers a unique cross bridging chemistry that protects and strengthens concrete, clay/brick pavers and mineral stones against severe stains, weathering and UV damage. Resist All’s oil and water-resistant properties become “locked in”, defending surfaces for years to come. It is also highly effective as a consolidant and preservative for architectural surfaces and building facades. Superior as a garage floor sealer.
1. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of dirt, waxes or coatings.
2. Apply Resist All liberally using a pain pad, roller, lambs wool or microfiber pad. Distribute product evenly over entire surface to ensure uniform coverage and maximum penetration. DO NOT spray or aerosolize sealer. Do not allow excess sealer to dry on surface.
3. Allow sealer to dwell for up to 20 minutes, or until it begins to dry on surface. Apply second coat once first has visually dried for deeper penetration and protection.
4. Remove excess sealer with cotton bonnet pad or absorbent towels, until surface is completely dry.
5. Ready for foot traffic in 2 hours. Fully cures in 24-72 hours.
6. Clean tools with mineral spirits.
Resist All Coverage:
Approximately 400 to 800 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the porosity of the substrate.