Modern Stone’s Revive is an acid replacement technology cleaner designed to etch concrete, grout, remove grout and mortar smears, mineral deposits and rust stains. This concentrated, salts-based cleaner is specially formulated to be highly effective with additional handling and safety benefits when compared to traditional acid-based cleaners.
Revive’s breakthrough formula doesn’t damage stainless steel, chrome or brass.
Use on concrete, acid-resistant tile, stone or masonry surfaces. A pre-test for resistance should be performed prior to use. Test in an inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Warning: This product is not for use on natural stone surfaces such as flagstone, marble or limestone. If revive is sprayed or splashed on stainless steel, chrome or brass, simply rinse cleaner off metal with water.
1. Sweep or vacuum surface to remove loose debris.
*Note: Mask off acid sensitive areas such as stainless steel and natural stone.
2. Dilute Revive with water depending on cleaning task.
* Light cleaning: Mix 1 part with 10 parts water.
* Medium cleaning: Mix 1 part with 6 parts water.
* Heavy cleaning/etching: Mix 1 part with 3 parts water.
3. Apply solution to area and allow to dwell 3-5 minutes. DO NOT allow to dry on surface.
4. Agitate with soft-bristle brush or acid resistant scrubber.
5. Remove dirty solution using a wet/dry vacuum, sponge, or damp mop.
6. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove residual cleaner.
7. Dry surface with terry cloth towel or other absorbent material.
Approximately 1,000 to 10,000 sq. ft. per gallon.