The Brute by Hawk Enterprises is my favorite floor machine. I own two and they practically last for ever! I can lift the machine in and out of the bed or cab of my truck by myself. It rolls over gravel and dirt easily for hard to get to rural jobs. I can also roll it up and down stairs by myself! It’s a great machine for a single person to move and use. Plus with the right attachments it can hang with the big machines when it comes to square footage ground per day. Yay!
- 50 lbs. Weight Kit which includes 2 x 25 lbs. black horse shoe weights with mounting pins
- 4 gal. Solution Tank
- Mighty-Lok® 17″ Pad Driver
- Detachable Splash Guard
• 1.5 HP, 180 frame, TEFC AC motor
• 115-230 V, 60 Hz, (50 Hz optional)
• 50 ft., (12-3) 2-piece industrial power cord with cord lock
• Triple-planetary XHD 11:1 helical-cut industrial gears, case
• All steel welded construction
• Steel brush covers with full wraparound bumper
• One piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle with variable
• Dual steel operating triggers with negative pressure on/off switch
• Thumb-operated safety switch
• Comfortable vinyl-dipped foam handle grips
• 1” x 5” non-marking ball bearing wheels
• 4 gallon solution tank
• Detachable splash guard
• 2 x 25 lbs. horseshoe weights
Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
This machine is industrial strength, easy to use, and practically lasts for ever.
This machine comes with two horseshoe weights ( 25 lbs. each or 50 lbs. total ) for faster grinding.
This floor machine is equipped with a four gallon solution tank to make wet grinding or floor cleaning much easier.
Our fully equipped Brute machine comes with a diamond pad driver. but is compatible with multiple different pad drivers. Use the hook and loop for stripping and cleaning and the Claw for aggressive diamond grinding.