SealGreen Polished Concrete Sealer is a siliconate, water-based, penetrating, fast-reactive, odorless, environmentally-friendly sealer developed to effectively seal a wide range of polished concrete. Provides long-lasting protection without altering the natural appearance of the concrete surface or creating a surface film which can become slippery or peel with hot tire pickup. Siliconate sealers use a chemistry with larger molecules that reacts with the chemicals in the concrete forming a gel that hardens and chemically bonds to interior of the concrete. Siliconates are permanent sealers in that the sealer stays inside the concrete until it is mechanically removed.
USAGE: To create a water repellent surface which reduces absorption of water, oil, citrus, salt, jet fuel, organic stains, etc. into the concrete. Surface is easier to clean. Reduces etching. Pump Sprayer Information. Odorless, Water-based, Environmentally-friendly, Protects against water, oil, citrus, organic stains, Leaves natural appearance NOT a surface sealer, Has Salt Defense Technology, For Commercial or Residential applications.
BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT:
- Protects polished concrete from water, oil, soda, citrus and other penetrating stains
- Increases useful life of the concrete
- Environmentally-friendly chemically-reactive sealer
- Does not form a film on the surface so surface does not become slippery
- Preserves natural appearance of the concrete
- Low VOC, nonflammable, odorless
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Colorless and non-yellowing
- Ships as a concentrate to reduce shipping costs, storage and hauling issues
- Easy to install and to maintain
RECOMMENDED COVERAGE GUIDELINES:
Polished Concrete: 350 -400 sq ft per gal depending on polished level.
Do not dilute or alter after proper mix of concentrate. Application temperature range 35º – 85ºF (2º – 49ºC). Protect from freezing. May damage glass, aluminum, metal, ceramics & glazed tile or other surfaces. Always protect these areas.