Reduce dusting, staining, cracking, spalling and pitting with the best high solids, water repellent concrete sealer, Creto Top Seal. This hydrophobic sealer causes water and other liquids to bead off the surface. Creto Top Seal does not leave behind a film or coating, or change the look or color of the concrete, brick, or stone substrate. Surfaces sealed with Creto Top Seal will be more resistant to damage caused by water absorption, cracking, spalling, ice and salt, mold and mildew.
What is Creto Top Seal?
CRETO Top Seal is an odorless, hydrophobic clear sealer that is environmentally friendly and effective for natural stone, concrete, clay brick, pavers, block walls, and painted surfaces. Your surface will look natural with no glossy shine or wet look. Top Seal leaves treated surfaces protected against efflorescence, wine, oil, and allowing easy ice removal from protected surfaces. Top seal is effective as a sealer for concrete, stone, cured asphalt, brick, and many other surfaces. TopSeal can be applied on surfaces which will be above or below grade.
What are the benefits of Top Seal
- One coat application
- Leaves a clear, non-glossy, natural look
- Will not alter the color or texture of the substrate
- Slip resistant
- Impervious to penetration of water, acids and salts
- Enables easier ice removal
- Easy surface cleaning of most spills with mild soap and water
- Will not yellow, peel or flake off
Where are some typical uses of Top Seal?
- Concrete Driveways & Garages
- Limestone, Sandstone, Slate, and Travertine
- Brick homes, Cinder block walls
- Pavers tile and Grout
- Kennels, zoo enclosures, dog walks
- Pool decks and patios
- Acrylic painted surfaces, interior and exterior
300 – 400 sq. ft. per gallon on concrete, slate, travertine
200 – 300 sq. ft. per gallon on sandstone, limestone, pavers, brick and cinder block.
1 gallon jug (3.78L)
5 gallon pail (18.9L)
Apply to dry surfaces only – Keep Top Seal from Freezing
- Low Pressure (20-30 psi) Sprayer