Standard Stain Kit
$30 Kit Discount! This standard staining kit is easy to use and protects your concrete well. You’ll get 300 – 400 sq. ft. per kit and that includes two coats of surface sealer for extra protection. Creto Deep Penetrating Sealer is used to permanently waterproof and preserve the slab, which greatly reduces freeze / thaw damage and efflorescence. It also strengthens the concrete and prevents mold and bacteria growth.
- Clean the concrete using the Ultra Clean degreaser and a deck brush, scrubbing the concrete well. The concrete can then be pressure washed, hosed off, or rinsed with water and shop vacuumed up, or mopped up.
- After cleaning apply Creto DPS using a short nap paint roller on an extension for broom finished or stamped concrete, and a mop for honed concrete. Keep the areas wet with sealer for 15 – 30 minutes. Remove any left over sealer then immediately rinse the concrete with water. This can be pressure washing, hosing off, or mopping with water and shop vacuumed up, or mopped up. Allow the sealer to cure (@ 50º or above) for 24 – 72 hours depending on the temperature.
- Mask the bottom two feet of any interior wall to prevent over-spray from the stain. Cardboard can be used to block over-spray for exterior applications.
- Apply the Color Mist concrete stain using a pump sprayer with a cone tip for best results.
- After the stain is dry to touch, apply the Barrier EXT using a short nap paint roller on an extension for broom finished or stamped concrete. Use a micro fiber flat head mop (T-bar) for honed concrete applications. Approximately one hour after the first coat a second coat should be applied.
Watch this quick video on how to apply these products. You’ll see how easy they are to use.