What is Creto TopSeal?
CRETO TopSeal is an odorless, hydrophobic clear sealer that is environmentally friendly and effective for natural stone, concrete, clay brick, pavers, and block walls. Your surface will look natural with no glossy shine or wet look. TopSeal leaves treated surfaces protected against efflorescence, wine, oil, and allowing easy ice removal from protected surfaces. Top seal is effective as a sealer for concrete, stone, cured asphalt, brick, and many other surfaces. TopSeal can be applied on surfaces which will be above or below grade.
What are the benefits of TopSeal
- One coat application
- Leaves a clear, non-glossy, natural look
- Will not alter the color or texture of the substrate
- Slip resistant
- Impervious to penetration of water, acids and salts
- Enables easier ice removal
- Easy surface cleaning of most spills with mild soap and water
- Will not yellow, peel or flake off
Where are some typical uses of TopSeal?
- Concrete Driveways & Garages
- Limestone, Sandstone, Slate, and Travertine
- Brick homes, Cinder block walls
- Pavers tile and Grout
- Kennels, Zoo enclosures
- Pool decks and patios
300 – 400 sq. ft. per gallon on concrete, slate, travertine
200 – 300 sq. ft. per gallon on sandstone, limestone, pavers, brick and cinder block.
1 gallon jug (3.78L)
5 gallon pail (18.9L)
Apply to dry surfaces only – Keep TopSeal from Freezing
- Low Pressure (20-30 psi) Sprayer